August 2 & 3, 2014
Start time is 7:30 a.m. at WCTC in Pewaukee
Fees and Donations
$35 August 5, 2013 to January 31, 2014
$45 February 1 to May 31
$55 June 1 to day of ride
$300.00 Pledge minimum (must be paid before you’ll receive your rider number)
Registration fees and donations are all non-refundable and non-transferable.
Where to Send Donations
Rather then mailing in donations, we encourage you to consider online donations via our website. This assists us greatly by saving time and money on processing costs.
- In lieu of sending cash, either send a personal check or make an on-line donation through our website. Click on the Donate button (left).
- Please understand your deposit may not show up immediately due to processing time, weekends and holidays.
- Please notify our office of any problems or un-cleared checks as soon as possible to aid in the research process.
- Make sure all checks are made payable to the National MS Society Wisconsin Chapter.
- Write your name on the memo line of each check so we can tie them to your name.
- If you are registered under a different name than what you go by, please write your REGISTERED NAME in the memo line.
- If you are submitting a matching gift form that requires an original signature, please have it signed, and then mail the form directly to our office.
- Be sure to include your name on the matching gift form so that we know to give you credit for it.
- Keep copies of your pledge forms so that you have donor information that we may need to aide in researching any discrepancies.
Checks can be mailed to:
National MS Society-Wisconsin Chapter
1120 James Drive, Suite A
Hartland, WI 53029
Does your company match your donations? Ask your employer today or click here! Call us for more information at 262-369-4400 or 800-242-3358.
You will be able to download the Best Dam Bike Ride routes but please note that they are subject to change until the day of the event. Routes will be available in late July.
A block of rooms has been reserved at two hotels in Waukesha for Friday, August 1. Rooms must be reserved by July 1. Click here for details. On Saturday night, riders have the option of staying in dorm rooms at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater or camping out. Riders who stay in the dorms can choose their roommate; if they do not have one, they will be assigned one of the same gender.
Reserve Your Dorm Room
Riders who pre-registered for rooming: Your hall assignments will be posted online the week of the ride and you can go directly to your hall on arrival. Lists will also be posted outside of the Prairie Street Café.
Riders who did not pre-register for rooming: You can obtain a room upon arrival in the Prairie Street Café (Esker Hall, lower level). Linens can also be purchased there.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 1, 2014
5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Bike transportation is only available for Madison-area riders on Friday, August 1. Bikes are loaded onto transport vehicles beginning at 5 p.m. at the WPS Health Insurance parking lot located at 1717 W. Broadway, Madison, WI, 53708. Transport vehicles will depart at 7 p.m. Bikes transported from Madison will be available for pick-up at the Waukesha County Technical College campus located at 800 Main St., Pewaukee, WI, 53072 on Saturday, August 2 beginning at approximately 7 a.m. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED (Call 262-369-4400 if you are unsure if you signed up when you registered.)
5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Rider transportation from Madison to Pewaukee-area hotels is available on Friday, August 1. Riders may board buses beginning at 5 p.m. in the WPS Health Insurance parking lot located at 1717 W. Broadway, Madison, WI 53708. Buses depart as they are filled, with the last bus leaving at 7 p.m. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED (Call 262-369-4400 if you are unsure if you signed up when you registered.)
SATURDAY, AUGUST 2, 2014
4:30 a.m. – 5:30 a.m.
Rider transportation from Madison to the Waukesha County Technical College campus is available Saturday, August 2. Riders may board buses beginning at 4:30 a.m. at the WPS Health Insurance parking lot located at 1717 W. Broadway, Madison, WI 53708. Buses depart at 5:30 a.m. No bike transportation is available. Bike shoes are not allowed on any Saturday morning bus. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED (Call 262-369-4400 if you are unsure if you signed up when you registered.)
Reserved 30 minute performance massages and 15 minute walk-in massages are available both days. On Saturday the massages are in room 118 in Esker. On Sunday, massages are at the finish line.