Join or Form a Bike MS: Best Dam Bike Ride Team
There is a wonderful feeling that comes when you lead a team of dedicated individuals in the fight against MS. Accept the challenge and experience the fun of leading a team today!
What are the benefits of being a Team member?
- VIP Perks: Teams who set their goal at $50,000 (Gold Spokes), $20,000 (Silver Spokes) or $10,000 (Bronze Spokes) will receive special team incentives.
- Training: Being part of a team provides an opportunity to train together and team members get the support they need to prepare for the ride. Contact the Wisconsin Chapter office for tips and details on training.
- Fun: Being part of a group promotes team spirit, develops a sense of camaraderie and is a fun way to raise more money for the mission!
Forming a team is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 ...
Choose a team name, fill out the online registration form and you are ready to go. Remember, all team members need to register individually! Please note that the team captain must register first to create the team before any team members can register. If a team member registers and the team captain has not, that person then becomes the team captain. Call 800-242-3358 if you have any questions.
Start asking family, friends and co-workers to join your team. All you need is a minimum of four cyclists each raising $300 to receive all the great team incentives and perks.
- Raise money
Be ambitious and set your goals high.
Have a team meeting to determine your team’s individual and team goals.
- Get your team ready to ride
For great ideas on how to show your team spirit.
Contact the Wisconsin Chapter at any time to talk about starting a team, recruiting team members or becoming a Bronze Spokes, Silver Spokes or Gold Spokes Team. Call the Chapter at 800-242-3358 or 262-369-4400 and ask for a Bike MS representative.
Team T-shirt Offer
Looking for a low cost way to build team camaraderie and wear your team pride (literally) on your sleeve? Through a national partnership with Pure Protein, Bike MS teams have the opportunity to purchase team T-shirts at cost – that means no markups! Go to www.teampureprotein.com, order your team shirts customized with your team logo and/or photo, and share your team pride with everyone in the MS movement. T-shirts cost $6.95 per shirt plus a one-time set up fee and the cost of shipping. A minimum of six shirts is required; allow 14 days for delivery. Special thanks to Pure Protein for underwriting the cost of this opportunity and for their support of the MS movement.
|Use these resources to help your team be successful.
Being a Bike MS team captain is an experience like no other. Being on a team is an opportunity to share a great experience with friends, family members or co-workers.
- It just takes one person to inspire many - that’s the power of being a team captain. Use our Team Captain Guide for tips and tools to inspire your team.
- Print out this thermometer poster to track your fundraising efforts.
- Get the word out about your Bike MS: Best Dam Bike Ride event. Use these convenient online resources to reach out to everyone you know.
- Learn more about forming a corporate team. For more information on forming a corporate team, contact Steve Matz at 262-369-4425 or email@example.com.