Date(s): August 1-2, 2015
Start time is 7:30 a.m. at WCTC in Pewaukee.
Waukesha County Technical College, 800 Main St., Pewaukee
UW-Whitewater, 800 W. Main St., Whitewater
WPS Health Insurance, 1717 W. Broadway, Madison
$35 August 5, 2014 to January 31, 2015
$45 February 1 to May 31, 2015
$55 June 1 to August 1, 2015 (day of ride)
Fundraising Minimum: $300 (due before receiving your rider number)
Route Options: 50-, 75- and 100-mile route options each day
Age Minimum: 12
Phone: 262-369-4400 or 800-242-3358
* Registration fees and donations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Bike One-Day Option
There is a one-day riding option on the Saturday of the event. If you ride for one day, you are still required to raise the $300 fundraising minimum. Transportation from Whitewater to WCTC or WPS is available (scroll down to Transportation for detail).
Even if you can’t join during the Bike MS: TOYOTA Best Dam Bike event weekend, you can still join the Movement by fundraising online as a Virtual Rider and ride at a place and time of your choosing. As a virtual rider, you can be a member of a team, earn fundraising prizes and are required to meet the fundraising minimum.
Where to Turn In Donations
- Make an online donation. Online donations are quick and easy and also save on processing costs.
- Checks can be mailed to: National MS Society-Wisconsin Chapter, 1120 James Drive, Suite A, Hartland, WI 53029
- Turn in donations the day of the event.
More information on submitting donations:
- In lieu of sending cash, either send a personal check or make an online donation.
- Your deposit may not show up on your Participant Page immediately due to processing time, weekends and holidays.
- Please notify the Wisconsin Chapter’s office of any problems or un-cleared checks as soon as possible.
- Make sure all checks are made payable to the National MS Society Wisconsin Chapter.
- Write your name or the name of who you are donating to on the memo line of each check so the correct person is credited with the donation.
- If you go by a nickname, but are registered under your full name, write the name you are registered under in the memo line.
- If you are submitting a matching gift form that requires an original signature, please have it signed and then mail the form directly to the Wisconsin Chapter office.
- Include your name on the matching gift form so that you can be correctly credited.
- Keep copies of your pledge forms so that you have donor information available.
Double or Triple Your Donation
Does your company match your donations? Ask your employer today or click here. Call the Wisconsin Chapter for more information at 262-369-4400 or 800-242-3358.
Tips for Matching Gifts:
- If you are submitting a matching gift form that requires an original signature, please have it signed and then mail the form directly to our office.
- Be sure to include your name to on the matching gift form so that you can be correctly credited.
Friday Night Accommodations
A block of rooms will be reserved at two hotels in Pewaukee for Friday, July 31, 2015: Wildwood Lodge and Best Western. Rooms must be reserved by July 1. Transportation will be available at 5:45 a.m. to take participants to the start at WCTC from Wildwood Lodge and Best Western, as well as the Super 8 in Pewaukee.
N14 W24121 Tower Place
Pewaukee, WI 53072
2840 N Grandview Blvd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
2510 Plaza Ct
Saturday Night Accommodations
On Saturday night, riders have the option of staying in dorm rooms at the University of Wisconsin- Whitewater or camping out on a field at UW-Whitewater. If you stay in the dorms, you can choose their roommate; if you do not have one, you will be assigned one of the same gender.
Reserve Your Dorm Room for Saturday Night
You will have the opportunity to reserve your dorm room for Saturday night closer to the event.
Riders who pre-register for rooming: Your hall assignments will be posted online the week of the ride and you can go directly to your hall on arrival. Lists will also be posted outside of the Prairie Street Café (Esker Hall, lower level). Linens can be purchased at Prairie Street Café.
Riders who did not pre-register for rooming: You can obtain a room upon arrival in the Prairie Street Café (Esker Hall, lower level). Linens can also be purchased there.
Bike Transportation from Madison
Friday, July 31, 2015
5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Bike transportation is only available for Madison-area riders on Friday, July 31. Bikes are loaded onto transport vehicles beginning at 5 p.m. at the WPS Health Insurance parking lot located at 1717 W. Broadway in Madison. Transport vehicles will leave at 7 p.m. Bikes transported from Madison will be available for pick-up at the Waukesha County Technical College campus located at 800 Main St., Pewaukee, on Saturday, August 1 beginning at approximately 7 a.m. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. (Call 262-369-4400 if you are unsure if you reserved bike transportation when you registered.)
Rider Transportation from Madison
Friday, July 31, 2015
5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Rider transportation from Madison to Pewaukee-area hotels is available on Friday, July 31. Riders may board buses beginning at 5 p.m. in the WPS Health Insurance parking lot located at 1717 W. Broadway in Madison. Buses leave as they are filled, with the last bus leaving at 7 p.m. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. (Call 262-369-4400 if you are unsure if you reserved rider transportation when you registered.)
Saturday, August 1, 2015
4:30 a.m. – 5:30 a.m.
Rider transportation from Madison to the Waukesha County Technical College campus is available Saturday, August 2. Riders may board buses beginning at 4:30 a.m. at the WPS Health Insurance parking lot located at 1717 W. Broadway in Madison. Buses leave at 5:30 a.m. No bike transportation is available and bike shoes cannot be worn on the bus. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. (Call 262-369-4400 if you are unsure if you reserved rider transportation when you registered.)
Transportation from Pewaukee-area Hotels to Start Line
Transportation will be available at 5:45 a.m. to take participants to the start at WCTC from Wildwood Lodge and Best Western, as well as the Super 8 in Pewaukee.
One-day Rider Transportation
Transportation is available for participants at 4:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 1, from UW-Whitewater back to WCTC in Pewaukee or WPS in Madison. There is also transportation available on Sunday morning, August 2, at 9:00 a.m. from UW-Whitewater back to WCTC in Pewaukee and WPS in Madison for those riders that would like to stay and enjoy the Saturday night festivities.
Visit a pre-ride check-in to secure your rider number, submit pledges and get ride details. That way, when you arrive at the event you can avoid lines and go directly to luggage drop-off. Dates and locations will be announced closer to the event date.
Site maps will be available closer to the event.
Saturday Night Celebration
There is a celebration program Saturday night at UW-Whitewater. More information will be available closer to the event.
Route maps will be available closer to the event. Please note that routes are subject to change until the day of the event. Route maps will be available each morning during the event weekend.
Reserved 30-minute performance massages and 15-minute walk-in massages are available both days of the event. On Saturday the massages are in UW-Whitewater’s Esker Hall, room 118. On Sunday, massages are at the finish line. Online reservations will be available closer to the event.
Proud Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin Member:
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Wisconsin Chapter is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.